COMPLIMENTS & CONCERNS
The Board of Management and staff of the Health Service welcome all objective and constructive criticism and comments about the facilities and services we provide. It is only when our Health Service receives such feedback from clients, residents, visitors, staff and other visiting professionals that we can examine and remedy problems that may have occurred and/or improve the quality of our service delivery. How to make a complaint •Anyone can make a complaint. We accept feedback from anyone who has used our services or come in contact with our services indirectly such as a visitor, community member or professional group.
- Complaints can be made in writing utilising the Compliments and Concerns forms which are located throughout the Health Service
- You can write a letter addressed to the Complaints Officer / Chief Executive Officer or lodge a complaint via email to email@example.com
- Every formal complaint is investigated separately and confidentially and you are informed of the progress of your complaint.
Terang & Mortlake Health Service complaints procedure
- We will attempt to acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours of its receipt.
- You will receive a letter stating that your complaint has been received and what will happen next;
- A senior member of staff will investigate your complaint. All steps will be taken to maintain your confidentiality;
- We will aim to provide a written response to your complaint within 21 working days. If we are unable to complete our investigation for any reason we will advise you of the reason for the delay.
If you do not think that your complaint has been dealt with adequately you may choose to escalate your complaint to the Health Services Commissioner: Health Complaints Commissioner Telephone: 1300 582 113 Web: www.hcc.vic.gov.au Or write to the Health Complaints Commissioner at: Level 26, 570 Bourke Street Melbourne Vic 3000
PATIENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
GIFT, BENEFIT & HOSPITALITY POLICY
GIFTS AND BENEFITS REGISTER
MEDICARE INELIGIBLE PATIENTS
TMHS PROCUREMENT SERVICES
The procurement department facilitates the management of all contracts relating to the procurement of goods and services for Terang & Mortlake Health Services including the preparation and management of all contracts, agreements and tenders. Health Purchasing Victoria (HPV): Terang & Mortlake Health Service is committed to partnering with our supplier base. Terang & Mortlake Health Service has adopted and implemented the health purchasing policies issued by Health Purchasing Victoria in 2014. For further information visit the HPV website: http://www.hpv.org.au Enquiries: For more information please contact the Terang & Mortlake Health Service’s Chief Procurement Officer on 5592 0235.