Terang Early Parenting Day Stay Program.
This program is tailored to meet the needs of individual families.
Terang Early Parenting Day Stay works closely with Tweddle Child and Family Health Service, Melbourne
Aims of the Service
Being a parent can be an exciting, but sometimes overwhelming experience. We aim to increase your parenting confidence and help manage the parenting issues you are experiencing.
Common parenting difficulties include:
- Feeding difficulties
- Unsettled/irritable infants
- Infant/toddler sleeping problems
- Uncertainty with parenting issues
- Challenging toddler behaviour
- Parent fatigue
- Postnatal anxiety and depression
- Resources for parents
This early parenting service is staffed by a qualified Maternal and Child Health Nurse, Midwife/Lactation Consultant and a registered Paediatic Nurse.
This program is conducted in a home environment offering a warm and relaxed atmosphere. Tea and Coffee making facilities are available. Ample free parking is available.
How to Book
- Parents can telephone the Early Parenting Service directly to arrange a suitable date.
- Families may also be referred through Maternal and Child Health Nurses, General Practitioners, Community Health Nurses or other health or welfare services.
There is no cost for parents when they come to the Terang Early Parenting Program.
What to Bring
- Completed Paperwork
- Packed lunch/snacks for parents and food/formula and bottles if required for your child.
- Change of clothes for your child
- Nappies and plastic bag
- Cot sheets and blankets
- Wrap/swaddle or sleeping bag
- Child health record
- Current medications
Hours of Service
Tuesday 9am – 4pm
For appointments and enquiries
Phone (03) 5592 0284
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
49 Bolivar Street
Terang, Victoria, 3264
Ph. (03) 5592 0284